Thursday 2 September 2010

Bank Holiday, anyone?

In Britain we've just had our bank holiday weekend. And so my family and I, went to see some places.
On Sunday we went to Wembley.

the whole family.
the sister and I.
plaid/tartan smock - Primark
black shiny leggings - New Look
black cardigan - Matalan
brown sandals (not shown) - market in India
satchel - mother's wardrobe, vintage

On Monday we went to Leicester.

printed jacket - car boot

black crop top - New Look

acid wash leggings - New Look

cream shoes (not shown) - Cow

sunglasses - market


my gorgeous mother.

And on Tuesday we went to Skegness.

the sister and I.
pink and white striped tea dress - Primark
over sized navy cardigan with gold buttons - mother wardrobe, vintage
pink and cream straw bag - Primark
white sandals (not shown) - market in India
sunglasses - market
pearl headband - Miss Selfridge
Bow hairband - D.I.Y

the mother, sister and I.
the mother and sister.
the sister. (i lurrrvvve the photo)
the father and view.
the father.
the sister and I.

Yesterday, we were supposedly gonna go see Step Up 3d but it had sold out so we ended up watching Toy Story 3d with my cousin. I LOVED IT! It was soooo funny, cute and definitely worth the wait of several years. It made me think about how much imagination and time must have went into making such an inventive film. I still wanna go see step up but I'm very glad to have gone to see toy story instead. We also brought a meal deal from boots (Mexican bean wrap, yum!) and layed outside in the sun in town!

Tomorrow I'm going over to a friend's house to catch up before college starts on the 13th :(

Hope you've all had a good bank holiday weekend and hope everything is gravy!

'till next time, xoxo

5 comments:

  1. hey! i am so jelous of your lovely long hair, never cut it :) aha.. also that jacket is beeauts and such a good colour on you xxx

    Lulu
    elyouelyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair so much, it's so long and gorgeous! I have followed you back too :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning as always! Great family picture :) and thanks for ur nice comment gorgeous!

    http://nospaceformycloset.blogspot.com
    http://nospaceformycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty photos, LOVE your styling!
    Great blog, definitely be back lots! Come follow TBAG if you fancy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Lulu - heyaa! Thankyou for your lovely compliments! xxx

    @Bonjourluce - Thankyou lots and lots! xoxo

    @Sibila Losada - Aww, thankyou, and no problem.

    @The Beautiful and Glammed - Thanks! I'll check yours out too! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every single comment from you beautiful people, so go ahead write one...