Wednesday 3 November 2010

18 with a bullet! (beware of v.long post)

Life has be sooooo hectic lately. I feel as though i have no time spare. Even for Gossip Girl. I mean, I still watch it but whilst I'm having my dinner or something so I don't feel as though I wasting valuable time that I could spend revising. IT'S HORRIBLE. I HAVE NO LIFE.

Anyway, since it's been a long time since I last posted I though I'd let you know what I've been up to. As promised here is a snap of me in my local paper! Woop!

cream knitted headband - Primark
white blouse - vintage
tan over sized cardigan-vintage
brown skirt - Primark
opaque black tight - Primark
black tbar flats- borrowed from sister


Well, to mark the final and last day for the fabulous Indian dance festival we all had to dress in white and dance for the last time (well until this time next year that is). I'm gonna miss dancing sooooo much :(

However until 8342895783475 days, enjoy some photos guys:


Last week was half term for us UK residents and so as my birthday fell on that week I decided to crash at my sister's home with my beautiful cousin. It was lots of fun and my 18th couldn't have been better. We went out for a meal, went to the cinemas to watch The Social Network, watched Vampires Suck on thee laptop, went to a la Starbucks and did lots of shopping, where I ended up purchasing my snowball dress (it's a long black jersey style maxi, ever sooo beautiful!) On my actual birhtdayI got lots of lovely phone calls, were fellow loved ones sang happy bday to me! The Social Network was really gooooood. Lots of law references that I didn't understand, but the movie itself was v.interesting and somewhat freaky. I think freaky because we don't realise how much we use facebook as it's now a norm in western society to use it. And how I don't remember what I did when I didn't use facebook. I never had a Myspace account. I probably just slept a lot I guess. GOD i miss those days. When we were so young and carefree. Hahaahahaa, I've only just turned 18 and I'm throwing the 'in the good old days' lines. Anyway, Vampires Suck actually SUCKED. It was soooo bad. I know spoofs of films are supposed to be bad but this was just awful. The funny parts were just cringy and lame, I'm so disappointed as I the trailer looked so good! Ah well.
So yeah, enjoy some more photos...

cream knitted headband - Primark
tan over sized cardigan - vintage
cream silk blouse - Primark
black cotton shorts - Primark
ribbed grey tights - Primark
'harry potter' geek glasses - Primark
I think I shop in Primark waaaaaaayyyyyy toooooo muuchhh. Oh well, the clothes are nice and cheap, you can't go wrong, eh?

I came back from my sister's on the Wednesday were I had a mock University Interview to attend that lasted until 6 (I looked way over dressed, as I usually do and was very knacked from the wild times in Leicester), then in the evening I got lots of money from the fam and parents. And not to forget the lovely pairof suede cream wedges I received from my mother and the oh so smooth white blackberry I received from the father.
On that Thursday I went out for my 18th with my lovely friends. I HAD SUCH A GOOOOOD NIGHT. I LOVE THEM SOOOO MUCH!
Enjoy more photos from that night.

black tea dress- Primark
brown leather belt - Primark
black t-bar heels - Matalan
pearl bracelet - vintage
Oh and Happy Belated Halloween!
The deco and fairy lights are from my living room window. My mother's soooo overly festive, bless.
Hope life is going great for all you guys. I thought being 18 would be fun but in fact it's even more stressful. I'm currently in the process of sending of my UCAS and I'm on my 6th draft of my personal statement, aghhhh! I have no idea when it will be done :/ Btw, I'm predicted AAAB (psychology, philosophy, epq and history) and I'm applying for (in order of preference), University of York, University of Leeds, University of Nottingham and I am still thinking of 2 more. One with lower grade requirements and other I don't really care about, haaha!! I am also buried in homework, a study for my epq, revision and a coursework on Ireland. I miss the days of reading twilight in the winter with my only worry being my non-existence romance with a vampire.
Oh, before I forget it's Diwali this weekend, I can't wait! It's gonna be so much fun! Colour, lights, fireworks, rich food and new clothes. Oh and money will also be on the way, yes! So HAPPY DIWALI TO YOU ALL. oh and it's only 14759123927345 days left till xmas. I lie, it's coming so fast...I saw xmas goodies in BHS last weekend, witt woooooooo!
'till next time, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every single comment from you beautiful people, so go ahead write one...