Tuesday 14 December 2010

I love my jumper competition!

Since the start of the winter all I've seen is big and beautiful jumpers, everywhere! So I came across this website and it was offering a lovely prize by just bangin' up a photo of yourself
in your fave winter jumper.
Each week for the last eight weeks Global Cool have been giving away £100 worth of high street shopping vouchers for the best winter jumper photo, and they are continuing this week with a final prize of River Island vouchers. There’ll also be two runners-up prize vouchers worth £25, decided by guest judges. So all you guys get on this competition to get rid of them winter blues!
If you like my photo above, or love my jumper or just like me and want me to win please VOTE FOR ME!
To vote for my photo to win simply go on link above and then click on 'Like' on the Facebook button . The entry with the most Likes by Thursday December 16th at midnight will be the winner.
Oh and before I forget...This winter let's
Turn Up The Style by wearing our favourite knitwear, so that we can Turn Down The Heat and use less energy at home. Cute little tip for a/w 2010!
'till next time, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every single comment from you beautiful people, so go ahead write one...